Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thirty-Two Big Ones!

01. he relishes the simple life.


02. he loves history.


03. he is a tall drink of water.


04. he is a momma's boy.


05. good thing his momma is one of my best friends, or there might be problems.



06. he listens to my stories and acts sincerely interested.


07. he is witty and makes me laugh.


08. he is an old soul.


09. he is patient. kind. loving. and sweet.


10. he loves atlanta. he would live downtown, if he was allowed.
(definintion of downtown: Broad Street, Woodruff Park, 5 Points, Underground)


11. when he laughs really hard, he gets chinese eyes.


12. he provides.


13. he loves public transportation.


14. he accomplishes his goals.


15. he's all about following through.


16. he works hard and plays harder.


17. he does the dishes, without being asked to.


18. he has a heart of gold. a genuine gentleman.


19. he loves georgia football.


20. he is a protector.


21. he loves my family.


22. he wants a house full of children.


23. and says I am going to be pregnant for the next ten years.


24. he loves the georgia coast.


25. he is a penny loafer wearing fool.


26. he is going to be an amazing father.


27. he loves my church like it is his own. it is.


28. he sports short shorts and is good at it.


29. his looks alone will win you over.


30. he gives the best hugs. the kisses aren't bad either.


31. he is a proud papa, to our furry boys. and I know he will be with baby too.


32. he sees the best in me.




Happy Birthday, John. I love you. I am a better me because of you.


xoxo.

No comments: