Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

I feel like a storm....



who's condition has been downgraded from a hurricane to a storm.


We went to the doctor today for what was technically our 37 week appointment but also the hospital follow-up. I was hoping to leave there with an induction date but no such luck. The dire physical condition I was evidently in last week has gotten better, which is a blessing for baby and my physical health but it is doing nothing for my emotional and mental state. I was crossing my fingers we could have a baby this weekend but there is no medical reason to induce me right now so they are talking about inducing around 39 weeks if my condition stays stable. Let me do the math for you, that is 2 more weeks of bed rest/house arrest. Dear Lawd. She wants to see me twice a week instead of once a week from here on out so we will go back on Friday morning when she wants to do another ultrasound to check on things. I will tell you what she is going to find, a walking and talking 2 foot toddler if she lets this baby cook any longer!


I did get permission to attend my grandfather's funeral. She was hesitant but said I could go if I didn't stay too long. Good thing funeral homes and cemetaries aren't my favorite places to hang out.




1 comment:

Lindsay and Roe said...

Nothing wrong with a walking talking toddler...They are more sturdy!! Thinking of you!!