Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a GIRL!




After 9 months of wondering Sweet Pea's gender, our little GURL arrived on Tuesday night, May 19, 2009 at 8:30 pm after labor starting at 7:00 am and 3 hours of pushing.



Frances Bradley Hinson

8 pounds, 12 ounces

23 1/4 inches




Fannie Bradley




Daddy's Little Girl






Sweet Pea






Our New Family






I had grand plans of blogging before now but evidently there is a new boss in town and her name is Fannie Bradley!





7 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Congratulations Kyle and John! What a beautiful family! You all look great and I'm so glad SHE'S finally here! You will love having a girl!

Kate said...

Kyle! She's precious! Congratulations to you both, I know you're enjoying your new family.

Anne Pearce said...

Amen Sister Friend! I love my new little girl!!

Walker James Kirkland said...

You were going to blog before now?? You're doing beyond GREAT to have a posted this one, as far as I'm concerned! :)
Fannie Bradley is so precious and I look forward to meeting her tomorrow! Walker looks forward to having a girlfriend too! :) Love to your entire sweet family!!

Unknown said...

Kyle and John,
I'm so happy for both of you. She is adorable and so photogenic! (Like her mom) You have so many wonderful years to look forward to. Congratulations, I can't wait to see her in person!
Love, Leslie

Melanie Bowen said...

Congratulations! She is precious:) Parenthood is amazing and you have so much to look forward to! Enjoy every minute with her:)

Mikaela said...

KYLE!!! Congrats to you and John! She is absolutely adorable! Please let me know if you need anything!