Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Water Aerobics!




I just got back from my first Prenatal Water Aerobics Class. This is the 3rd class I am taking with Oh Baby Fitness. If you are pregnant, thinking of getting pregnant or have a baby in the Atlanta area, I highly suggest looking into these classes. And if you don't live here, I am sure there is something equivalent in your city. Not only are you exercising, but you are interacting with a group of women who are going through the same thing you are. They encourage conversation/dialog between the pregos and I always learn something new.




This was my first try at water aerobics. It is not as easy at it looks. That seems to be a reoccuring theme, nothing about this has been as easy as it looks. Other than thinking the baby might splash out at any moment, it was a good all over body workout.



This is what I kept thinking of the entire time:

1 comment:

andymadden said...

Kyle- I JUST heard that you were expecting (from Erin). Wow, does word travel that slowly over here, where have I been?? Congrats! Your blog is hilarious, I can totally relate to all aspects. Hope that y'all are doing well and I hope that your last 10 or so weeks goes by quickly :)
missy