Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am just going to stay home from now on....

Ace Hardware:


check out lady: You due soon?

Kyle: (laughing) If you consider 2 months soon.

check out lady: You are runnin' out of room.


Fresh Market:


Kyle: holding her stomach while walking around the bakery
(not buying, just looking)

deli lady: Do we need to call a doctor?

Kyle: I wish.

deli lady: (laughing)

Kyle: I've got 2 more months.

deli lady: (eyes bulging) oooooh



check out man: You due any day?

Kyle: (choking) Uh, I've got 2 more months.

check out man: well my sister just had a baby and she delivered a month early.....(man is still talking)

Kyle: (stress level going through roof thinking about things that won't be done if I deliver a month early)


Not good for hormonal pregnant woman's self esteem. And I thought I looked all right.



The doctor's office called this morning and after taking blood on Monday, have found that my iron levels are low and are prescribing iron supplements for me. Just dandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My iron is low too...but not quite low enough for supplements yet. I wonder if that is why I'm feeling more and more tired these days???