Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

3rd Trimester and a 30th Birthday


That is a lot of 3's at one time.



Sunday marks 28 weeks and the beginning of the 3rd trimester. This pregnancy has flown by. Some of the days have been very long but overall I cannot believe we are in the home stretch. Things are getting very exciting now. Our crib and dresser/changing table arrived on Friday along with some pieces of the bedding for the full bed that is staying in the baby's room. It is all so sweet and precious and looks great with the pale yellow walls. I am drawn to the room and love being in there and it is not near finished yet so I can't wait for the end result. I can't wait for the baby to get here. I also pre-registered at Piedmont on Friday via the internet. That took 30 minutes and at the end they ask you to print out everything and bring it with you. What? So I printed 5 copies and will put a copy in both cars, the hospital bags, maybe give one to the grandmothers, etc. to make sure it makes it to the hospital. I thought the idea of pre-registering was to avoid this step, maybe I am confused.




Monday marks someone's 30th birthday....


so


We are leaving on Sunday after church to go to Adairsville and staying at Barnesley Gardens for the night.









John is taking his guns and has several appointments lined up at the Orvis Shooting Grounds. I will be tagging along and happily watching, hopefully with my feet up while reading on the kindle. I have been looking forward to this mini trip for months. And no, this is not our babymoon.


John has taken Monday off to spend the day with me. Sweet guy.


Not exactly what I pictured my 30th birthday to be like but God had greater plans for our family. I am having lots of deep thoughts about this birthday so maybe I will share those next week.


And considering this is where I spent my 21st birthday, I am more than happy to lay low for this birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a great one!!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Hope you've had a wonderful day! :)