Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Kyle and John (a.k.a. big dorks but lovin' it)


St. Patrick's Day ~ NYC, Rockefeller Center


March 17, 2005



In honor of St. Patty's Day coming up next Tuesday, this is my fave pic of the week. St. Patrick's Day is one of my top 2 all time favorite holidays, the other being 4th of July. This picture was taken right after The Today Show finished airing and after Al Roker kissed me on the cheek. Yep, Al Roker kissed me on the cheek because my bag said, "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" We then proceeded to the New York City St. Patty's Day Parade which is a big deal up there.




The day ended with lots of green beer and some old firemen in kilts.

Overall, just a fun fun day that could never be repeated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear stetson man... Nice green outfit!
Brent