Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Showered with Love!

Sweet Pea was showered with more than just rain this weekend....

My best friends from college plus Anne and Courtney threw a beautiful shower for me and the baby on Saturday.



The Hosts












Ashton did the centerpieces! Very impressed! Peonies, hydrangeas and bells of ireland are some of my favorites.






The Betties

Libby, Aunt Anne, Kyle & Gran Nancy


Kyle, Shaun & Lindsay


Mulkey, Ashton, Kyle, Ali, Langford & Caroline








Kyle & Adrienne

Addy is one of my favorite younger Phi Mus and she is from Thomson, I really seem to be drawn to people from Thomson! She is due with a little boy 9 days before us so we are looking forward to having babies together!





The Grandmothers to be!






Kyle & Mikaela
Mikaela makes fabulous jewelry: check her website out here!





The Godmother






'Miss' Anne, Kyle & Caroline, more favorites from Thomson



Aunt Courtney, Kyle & Jessica




The Favors





Katie Davidson Adams and her husband have started a new business in Birmingham called: Icing on the Cookie. They do custom iced cutout cookies among other sweet treats. They are as delicious as they are cute....and they will ship to Atlanta or anywhere!



What a wonderful day! We are so blessed. Thank you!




2 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

You look gorgeous! The shower looked wonderful! Looks like you all have a great group of friends. I hope to meet the little fritter when I come to town!

Walker James Kirkland said...

The shower looked lovely, Kyle! I'm so sorry I had to miss it; hope to see you soon! :) You look too beautiful!