Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Cashiers

Our weekend started off by shopping the outlets in Dawsonville.

While at the Pottery Barn Outlet, Lauren holds up this outfit and says,
"Kyle, this looks like a newborn Hinson size."

Too funny!


After shopping we went to Montaluce Winery & Estates in Dahlonega for lunch at Le Vigne.



We pull up to the Reddick's house, Point of View, and my dream car was waiting on me. I squealed and started tearing up. Most women wish for convertible BMWs, Mercedes, Audis, Saabs....not me!

This is my dream car, John has it so lucky:

I would love to drive carpool in this beauty!
The older the better.....


And it already has bumper stickers suitable for the Hinsons:

Georgia, The Varsity & Quails Unlimited

And it plays Glory Glory (to Old Georgia)!


Friday night we had dinner with our broker at Jenny Pruitt at Log Cabin in Highlands.

Rob and Henry love the pretty ladies and they treat us so well!






Saturday was spent with my feet elevated for most of the day due to swelling!


We were able to get off the mountain on Sunday before the snow and ice really came down.



The baby's room has been painted and it turned out beautifully. Yellow can be a tricky color but it really is so pretty and soothing. John worked his tail off this weekend at the house and it shows.


My mom took this picture so I don't know if this is the primer or the yellow but it is hard to capture the yellow on camera. It looks awesome in person!

Now we wait for the furniture to be delivered so we can start decorating!

No comments: