Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"When's yo' baby gurl due?"

Going through security at the Atlanta airport on the way to Puerto Rico:


Security Attendant: When's yo' baby gurl due?



Kyle: (Looking around trying to figure out who this lady is talking to even though it was just the 2 of us standing there as I am not used to people noticing the blossoming belly yet)

Who me? (while looking at the baby bump)



Security Attendant: Yeah, yo' havin' a gurl.



Kyle: We don't know what we are having!



Security Attendant: I do, yo' havin' a gurl.



Kyle: John, we're havin' a gurl!




Working on the Puerto Rico Wedding Post....

2 comments:

Ali G said...

I remind you of this.
http://twoonesies.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/alice-in-wonderland/

Unknown said...

After you told this story is when I asked you if she saw it when you walked through the thing that checks you and your bags..
Oh gosh..that was a very dumb moment and yuo should forget that I ever said that.