Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

24 weeks!

For some reason I feel like this is a huge milestone in our pregnancy. Maybe it is because should Sweet Pea come early, he/she could survive outside of the womb with the help of technology, medicine and prayers. That is a reassuring feeling but God willing, the baby will continue to bake until at least sometime in May. Earlier than May 31 would be awesome! Sundays have become my favorite day of the week. And it seems that big milestones come in multiples of 4 weeks!




5 things I LOVE about the 2nd Trimester:




feeling the baby kick and move, nonstop



watching John feel the baby move



no more nauseous!


eating, current faves are: brownies, muffins, french onion soup, cran-grape juice, & pineapple juice



organizing closets








5 things I do NOT like about the 2nd Trimester:





trouble sleeping (which started at week 14 ~ pillow count has gone from 3 to 6 ~ in a queen size bed with 12. 5 feet of human is really a sight)


leg cramps so severe they wake me up in the middle of the night (if I was even asleep at that point!)


worrying that we are going to give birth to a giant

Pregnancy Alzheimers ~ I wore my wedding rings on my right hand the other day (?!?!)


Cramps due to an expanding uterus (sorry, TMI)














Belly shot taken today after church, lunch and errands:






Prego Activities for this week:




We have our second prenatal class at Piedmont on Monday night.




We are attending a "Meet and Greet" with our top choice for pediatricians this week at Piedmont Pediatrics on Tuesday. This is the practice John went to growing up and was seen by the recently retired Dr. Shuler.




We have our 24 week doctor's appointment on Friday morning.




No comments: