Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moms on Call



We live in a great neighborhood. I love it here and will be sad when we leave (we aren't leaving anytime soon, I am just saying!) One of the many things I love is the Meadowbrook Garden Club and being an active member of it. I love stuff like that, organized women's clubs....Phi Mu, Junior League, Garden Club etc. ! Don't worry, we don't do any gardening. It should really be called the Meadowbrook Social Club.



Well, last night we had our monthly meeting and Pediatric Nurse Laura Hunter from Moms on Call was the guest speaker.






I have heard of this program and their book but it was very informative to hear first hand from one of the founders. I learned alot about methods, schedules and their favorite baby products. My baby to do list just got longer. ;)



I also got to meet another pediatrician from Piedmont Piediatrics. Dr. Laura Harris lives in our neighborhood. So that was good to meet her personally. She too was a patient of Dr. Shuler's, just like John!



Another thing about our special neighborhood is that I will finally be on the receiving end of new mother meals come May/June! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Walker James Kirkland said...

We used Moms on Call and HIGHLY recommend them!! So glad you're already on the bandwagon! :)

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

HIIIIIIIII!!!!
Erin just told me about your blog! CONGRATS on your baby! I had no clue you were pregnant and am very happy for you both! Keep me posted! I'd love to see you sometime when I come to Atlanta!