Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lunch with Lindsay and Baby Roe

I had lunch with Lindsay and Roe yesterday. Lindsay seemed to be doing great and had even had a shower which is a great feat considering yesterday was also her first day without her momma. Roe was precious. I did not take any pics but I did learn a few things.....



1. Lansinoh is a nursing mother's breast, errr I mean best friend.



2. Be careful of the artwork you hang above the changing table as it will get wet when changing little boys. Good thing we are havin' a gurl!



3. Bouncer with vibrations = baby crack = need to put one on our registry



4. Gowns are definitely the way to go. Good thing I already figured that out on my own and have been to EVERY baby store in this city and all of the surrounding suburbs looking for them. They don't offer much of anything that is gender neutral and that doesn't say something like this.

After leaving Lindsay and Roe, I went to the Target at Atlantic Station. I was in line at the concession stand to get an Icee (craved one last week but didn't know where to go) and a very nice family was in front of me. Well, they turn around and the father was so excited to see me and the baby bump. He wanted to know all about the pregnancy. You would have thought I was his long lost cousin. He asked what we were having and I told him to guess as it was a surprise to us. He and his wife look me up and down and both agreed, we are havin' a gurl!



At lunch after church on Sunday with John and my dad, I made sure to point out that first born girls are very special!





1 comment:

Polly said...

I still think y'all are having a boy ; )