Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Kyle Orr and John Hinson


John's Graduation Party


May 2004



I love this picture. This was at the party we had the afternoon of John's graduation from Georgia State with a Master's in Real Estate. I don't remember what we are laughing about but I love it when John laughs/giggles really hard because he gets Chinese eyes! I love how young we look too, well it was almost 5 years ago. I love that he is drinking a Sweetwater 420, no doubt. John had a stellar stint while at Georgia State not only making great grades but he was also on the innagural football team, took swashbuckling lessons, and was on the crew team, while working full time and sweeping me off my feet!
John is one of the most intelligent people I know and is all about furthering his education and mind and often tosses around the idea of getting a MBA or going to law school.
Opposites do attract. ;)