Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day ~ Church & Lunch

My first Mother's Day will be hard to beat.


The day started off by my Sweet Pea bringing me a card and present in bed! The card was too sweet and had a ribbon on it. Daddy knows Mommy likes ribbons. I also received two additions to my Pandora braclet: a B for Bradley (already had the F) and a little girl. Love them!


There was no breakfast in bed but with good reason and not expected. The breakfast maker was celebrating his birthday too! More on that later!


First up, we headed to church. Mammie and Granddaddy Hinson joined us at North Avenue.


We don't usually snap pics at church but it was the closing hymn and we were on the back row, our new spot with FB , easy for a quick escape when she becomes Chatty Cathy!


Fannie Bradley was ROCKING out to "Walking in the Light of God", a spiritual African song. Clapping, bouncing, dancing! Granddaddy took this pic and it is too cute not to share.


This is one of my favorite dresses of hers, reminds me of a skirted table, which I love.








Second stop, The Varsity, of course, for lunch and Grandmother presents!





Grandmommie is excited about her present




Both Grandmothers (and Mommy!) got framed silhouettes of Fannie Bradley.

And y'all, they look just like her. Bow and all!





And we had to find our friend Maurice!





Next stop: An Atlanta Landmark!




No comments: