Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Music Class

We were so happy that Adrienne and Baby Stuart could come to our music class on Wednesday! They usually go on Tuesday afternoons but since Wednesday was the babies' birthday, we wanted them in our class so the babies could celebrate together and model their matching onesies.








Since it was Fannie's actual birthday and the last day of class, FB had a special visitor, Dada!







Horse Puppet







Look at the sheer joy in her face










Uh John, please don't decapitate our child!






John: Do other Dads come to this?






Dada getting a little glimpse into life of Fannie (and Mommy!)








I am pretty sure this is when John said: I better get alot of points for this.

I just laughed.







Of course our favorite girlfriend Emmie was there







Playing with balls to Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'





Egg Shakers, they love them






Birthday Boy Stuart!






Jamming out with all of the instruments







Another special visitor, Aunt Courtney







Aunt Courts is a pro at music class now!




Miss Meredith with Baby Stu







Daddy and his Sweet Baby Girl







The Mommies with the Birthday Babies






Babies being bribed by Egg Shakers. Too funny!






I love you Baby Stuart! I am so lucky to share my birthday with you!



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Absolutely precious! I LOVE it and we had so much fun that day. Thanks for inviting us and thanks for taking all the cute pictures. I stole a few for my blog :) I hope that's ok!