Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lake Hartwell

Sunday, we headed to Lake Hartwell to the Nichols Family lake house.




This trip was very different than other trips to the lake, there were lots of kiddos there!




Mateo (3.5 years), Emmie (16 months), Fannie (12 months) & Katelyn Simmons (2 months)



We were so happy to finally meet baby Katelyn a.k.a. Jay's mini-me!




Just to note but I don't have a picture of it, Fannie ate her first pieces of a hot dog for lunch when we finally rolled in on Sunday. She loved it! The Slowsky's, in pure Slowsky fashion, had gotten to Spaghetti Junction when I remembered that the Pack n Play was still in the attic. I had even thought enough to pack one of the special sheets just not the bed. Minor Details. So we turned around and went back to get it.





Fannie and Daddy



How many Daddies does it take to put a life jacket on a baby?




Apparently two! Such good Daddies!








Fannie Bradley's First Boat Ride!





She was being cuddled as she nodded off to sleep! Typical.






Emmie & Miss Lindsey





Unfortunately, my pictures are scarce since I had my hands full while the daddy did this:


Lindsey took this picture because I spent most of the weekend inside the house tending to the Princess and her nap, snack and meal eating schedules!




Thanks for having us Nichols Family!


2 comments:

lnichols said...

Anytime!

Anne Pearce said...

Cute towel Fanster's got there. Where did ya get that ; )