Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Thoughts on Fannie Bradley's Fifth Month


When we take these monthly pictures, she gets all serious and will.not.crack.a.smile.


nicknames: Fannie-tastic, Love Bug #2 (guess I am still #1 on this), The Gift, Lizzie the Lizard, Frances (can your given name really be a nickname? We think so.)

wearing bibs

she is still a champ as far as bath time is concerned but recently she does not like a washcloth to cover her face when we are rinsing her hair. She squirms and would stand up and walk out if she could. She also throws her left leg out of the tub. I put it back in. She throws it back out.


watching Little Einstein videos: Little Mozart (this has only happened 4 times and that was so I could take a shower, don't judge!)

Fannie Sandwich, nightly. John gets Fannie ready for bed and puts her in her sleep sack. While he holds her, I get on the other side and we shower her sweet cheeks with sugar.

she does not like loud noises, especially sneezing while holding her

babbling so loud we have to turn up the volume on the tv just so we can hear


wore tights for the first time...they will be a staple in our wardrobe going forward since 90% of her wardrobe consists of dresses, gotta keep those long legs warm!

started going to her first playgroup and another one is in the making

everything still going into her mouth, her favorites: fist, pointer finger, burp cloths, blankets, dresses, sleeves, her doggie lovie--forget about toys, she prefers fabric.

she loves this guy, he makes lots of noise too, highly recommend him even if he is crazy looking:


My favorite time of day with FB are the mornings. She wakes up and just starts talking away. Never cries. So when I go into her room to get her out of her bed, she looks up at me and gives me the BIGGEST sweetest smile and has a twinkle in her eye. When I pick her up, she nuzzles her head into my chest and gives me a big hug.


Every month, I think that that month has been my favorite, so in keeping with that thought, this month has been my favorite. It just keeps getting better and better.



No comments: