Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kale anyone?

Fannie had her first trip to Pike Nurseries this afternoon.



We like Kale. We usually can keep Kale alive, though I probaly just jinxed us with that statement. We bought Kale today that is bigger than our heads combined, all five of them. Kale on steriods. Kale on crack.


Kale that reminds me of this....







I might of had a Cabbage Patch Kid growing up. Or two. Or three.


And we definitely made the pilgrimage to BabyLand General. Once.




And I vividly remember my mother yelling out the name Nancy when the newest baby was delivered.



Gosh, don't you wish Labor and Delivery were that easy? I do.


Fannie, whatcha think of Pike's?


Nice place for a napper, Mommy!

1 comment:

Walker James Kirkland said...

Love all of these posts! FB is such a lady on the town! :)