Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

4th Annual Betties Beach Trip




I left last Wednesday and headed to Seagrove Beach with the Betties for our 4th annual fall beach trip. It is such a great time to be on 30-A, laying out without breaking a sweat and minimal crowds, is the way to go!



calling to check on Miss Fannie Bradley


Highlights & Memories:


Bon Bon with lunch at Great Southern, Asian Mix from Publix, Silver Sands for the mommies, 7 layer dip, dinner at George's~Alys Beach, bread pudding, wine at The Prathers~Watercolor, Patch the waitress at Cafe 30-A, Sofia Rose, ham & cheese crossaints from Modica Market~Seaside, champagne punch, yoga at Balance, rooftop drinks at Bud & Alley's for the non-mommies, massages at Aquarius Spa~Grayton Beach, spicy chicken enchiladas, lunch at Wild Olives~Rosemary Beach, Kim Crawford, pink lamps, lima beans and ice cream for Prego, PUMPING, lunch at Shorty's~Grayton Beach, blue margaritas, staying on the beach until the sun goes down and the moon has been out for hours!






Such a fun trip as always, thanks Carrie and Stars & Stripes!
FB did flash me a big goofy smile in the driveway when I got home on Sunday. I think she remembers me.

1 comment:

Catherine and Brooke said...

Hey Kyle! Your mom sent your blog to my mom. FB is adorable and I've enjoyed going back in time seeing her grow. I know y'all are having so much fun! Hope all is well in the ATL! Catherine Fore