Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rice Cereal

October 21, 2009 will be a day to remember, that's for sure.


Tonight, Fannie Bradley had her first attempt at eating with a spoon. Good ole' rice cereal mixed with formula, I wasn't about to waste any of the liquid gold on it in case it got all over her mouth instead of in it!


It went as well as could be expected. Her facial expressions were priceless. And the pictures where it looks like she is crying, she isn't, that's just the face she was making at us.


I'm sitting on the table, this is pretty cool!




I'm Boo-tiful and I know it.




Wonder if they will notice if I eat the bib...



Why is the paparazzi here, again? Something big must be about to happen.



This looks interesting.




It keeps getting closer and closer.





Mom, are you getting all of this on film?





Blah.









Please Daddy, no more.




Here we go again.




Closed for business.




I'll show them, I'll feed it to myself!




I have reached the physical point.



I am not kidding people. Physical point.



Now Mommy is giving it a try.



I'm stuffed.

1 comment:

The Denbow Family said...

I need to know where you find all these cute dresses/outfits!!!!