Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lego my Eggo

Well it's not actually an Eggo (it's an Earth's Best Mini Waffle) but Miss Fannie Bradley had her first waffle this morning!






Checking it out, not sure what to think and probably wondering why it isn't the size of half a dime!




Check out those rubberband wrists! Love them!


And her sideburns. Love those too!




And yes, I was feeding her in the living room. Don't judge!



We both ate our breakfast with our friends on The Today Show.

















This is more like it!






HAPPY Girl!













1 comment:

The Denbow Family said...

Thanks! We got the Nikon dSLR5000....my little coolpix was just not cutting it!! Headed back to work this week (thurs). A girl in our small group is going to watch Elsie here at the house. Not excited about going back, but it is only for 8 weeks! I can do it :) Can't wait for the egg hunt...can this be my RSVP???