Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Year

Monday night, my college friends and I ate dinner at Au Rendez Vous on Windsor Parkway. If you blink, you might miss this hidden gem tucked away by a dry cleaners on the Brookhaven/ Lynwood Park border. It is a French restaurant run by a Vietnamese family. I have eaten there a few times but it had been years. This is a no frills place but the food is wonderful. I had the boeuf bourguignon and Julia Child couldn't have made it any better. And you can brown bag it for a $4 corkage fee. Can't beat that deal especially to have the vino of your choice!












Then we headed back to Caroline Chisholm's house for birthday dessert. Leslie made an Oreo Cheesecake from scratch! It was out of this world delish. Those McGuinn Sisters really know their way around the kitchen!











We ate cheesecake while watching the last hour of The Bachelor Wedding. There are no words.

















And since I didn't blog about my b-i-g birthday last year, I thought I would include this group pic. Here we are at Houston's and Sweet Pea was still cozy in my tummy. Sort of hard to even imagine now.








Thanks for a fun night, this year and last!




No comments: