Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This looks familiar...

The Child






The Dog




Things are different around here. Within the past 2 weeks, our little baby who didn't go anywhere has discovered that she can roll to get to where she wants to go, a trait she got directly from her Mommy, as I never crawled, I just rolled everywhere. FB's Daddy never crawled either. Only time will tell with this one!





The picture above was today. She put herself under the chair in the amount of time it took me to let the dogs in the house a.k.a. a few seconds. I love that she and Sundance have the same hiding spot!





Last night, John was helping me get out of the house so I could get to the Garden Club meeting. I told him he better get back to the living room fast or he would find Fannie Bradley in the bathroom. I said that jokingly, sort of. Well, she went the other direction. She was half way to the kitchen!





Now I understand why so many of us grew up in play pens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post. Fannie is a go getter. Can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Grandmommie