Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun Friday!

Fannie B and I had a Fun Friday!


We were Ladies Who Lunch!





We met Rebecca and Baby Julia at Jason's Deli.


Fannie had quite a Smörgåsbord for lunch....her puffs and melts, deli Turkey, Julia's mac and cheese, strawberries, zucchini muffins and soft serve ice cream to top it off.








After her afternoon nap, FB and I headed to Publix. She hasn't been to Publix since she was about 3 weeks old, still in her carrier, with my mother in tow too. Now I remember why! I was exhausted before we even got to the produce section.



But we finally got situated, said hello to all of our friends and started our shopping adventure.


Nevermind that her extra cute avocado damask shopping seat cover had 2 toys attached to it, all she.had.to.have. was my grocery list.





And I can't even begin to tell you how many times it went over board.





Or how many times I picked it up and handed.it.right.back.to.her. I'm such a sucker.






Fannie B and Miss Beverly, our favorite cashier and quite possibly FB's biggest fan. Miss Beverly had FB Calling the Dawgs in the checkout line. Oh yeah, gotta love it.




Miss Priss waved to EVERYONE in the store. EVERYONE. What normally would have taken me about 25 minutes took over an hour as the Social Butterfly was holding court on every aisle. Good thing she employs me as her translater.



Friday night, Daddy took all of his favorite ladies to La Fonda for dinner before he left us again for Camilla. Good news, this weekend marks the end of quail season. Yay!


FB enjoyed her normal fare plus some black beans and rice!









No comments: