Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just the 7 of us!

And no, I am not pregnant, with twins.


So I get home from showing houses all afternoon to these new additions to our family!


Let me introduce you to Millie and Andy.





Both Brittanys, Millie is on the left, Andy on the right and my CRAZY husband is in the middle.


And the dog box where they sleep, outside, is behind them. Before you call PETA on me, these dogs have never slept inside and yes, I know it is cold, but that is how gun dogs work.


I really wasn't all that phased by this surprise as Millie and Andy will only be here for a week before they head to a new life in Camilla.





So the 3 of us, packed up and headed to Costco to buy some dog food, in BULK!


In honor of the new bird dogs, FB wore her quail shirt.






Miss Priss waved to everyone and everything (inanimate objects included) in the store!



Just another day in the life of.....


No comments: