Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thoughts on Fannie Bradley's 4th Month



When I look at this picture, I see John Hinson looking back at me but from what I hear I think I am the only person who thinks she looks more like him than me!


LAUGHING LAUGHING LAUGHING! She wiggles her whole body in laughter.


sticking out tongue


First beach trip, First Georgia Game (both posts are coming)


said a sentence: "I want my momma"
We had taken FB to the doctor and both of her grandmothers were with us. John was holding her and she was being a tad fussy and on the verge of a meltdown so I said I would take her to try and comfort her. So as I was approaching them to do the handoff, she said "I want my momma" plain as day. All 4 of us heard it. No joke.

trying to roll over, back to front

(she was more on her side but by the time I ran and got my phone to take a pic this is what I got)



nicknames: Fannie Fountain, Tiny Kyle, Honey Honey


playing Peek-a-Boo with her burp cloths


smiling: She smiles from her head to her toes, such a happy girl



rubbing her eyes when she is tired


kissing: when we go in to kiss her on the cheek she opens her mouth as if to kiss us back


naps are getting shorter and less frequent


talking: talks all the time! We are having full on conversations with FB. If you know a good infant translator let me know.


putting anything and everything into her mouth: her hands, our hands, toys, her clothes, burp cloths, car seat straps


finally putting some meat on those bones, she is just so dern long! The thighs are getting chunkier by the day. love it.

lost bow count: 0
found the light pink one in a dark corner of one of the diaper bags





Fannie B is looking forward to the Fall and cooler weather and all of the upcoming holidays. She can't wait to show y'all her new fall and winter wardrobe. I still can't believe we had a baby girl. Baby clothes, especially girl clothing, is like crack. Addicting. I would much rather buy clothes for her than for myself!

3 comments:

Polly said...

She is precious!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!

Walker James Kirkland said...

4 months---time is flying!! FB is just the cutest! Hope to see yall soon!