Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Fannie Bradley is leaving town....


and taking her parents and brothers with her!



We hadn't planned any previous trips this summer as we weren't sure what being new parents would entail but now that we think we have things under control we are off to St. Simons!

Some things I look forward to doing this week:

taking Fannie Bradley to the beach for the first time

going to Sweet Mama's for breakfast

taking the BOB offroad

hitting up Bailey Boys, open every day but Sunday!

taking Sundance and Butch to the Beach


using the pack 'n play for the first time


relaxing with my family

getting some much needed sunshine

reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett

taking lots of pictures

being out of Atlanta!



I am historically a heavy packer so imagine how much we are taking since the babe and both dogs are going! I have packed our entire house. Really, I have.



Happy Labor Day!

No comments: