Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Good night Peter Rabbit, Mopsy and Flopsy too! Good night Fannie!




Well, she did it. Or should I say we did it.



Fannie Bradley spent the night in her big girl bed for the first time last night.



Yep, at age 4 months and 1 day.



Don't judge!




And her parents may or may not have slept in the room too.


Again, don't judge!








The crib all ready and waiting on Miss FB, monogrammed Ultimate Crib Sheet and all!








Fannie Bradley snug as a bug in her sleep sack.

I just happened to have this sleep sack already so we are using it for right now.


It is a Cloud B LullaBag.


White is one of her best colors because of her coloring so she really looks like an angel in this thing!





I would love to know what sleep sacks y'all use so please leave me a comment and let me know. Any other thoughts or advice on the subject would be great too!









Fannie telling all of her bunny rabbit friends on the crib bumpers good night! And she does this funny thing we her feet, she did it when she was swaddled too. She lifts up both legs then slams them down on the bed...







***** VIDEO IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE 4:00 TO UPLOAD IT (ITS NOW 9:00) AND IT WON'T WORK. I WILL TRY AGAIN ANOTHER DAY.*****










It was time but I am sad not to have this nugget by me at night!




May 21, the night we brought Fannie Bradley home from the hospital











Good night Baby Girl, sleep tight!



2 comments:

lnichols said...

nothing fancy. just the halo sleep sack. Emmie loved the straight jacket. also don't judge but emmie went to the big girl crib at 5 months. a sad yet exciting day!

Lindsay and Roe said...

I just used the Halo sleeps sacks too.