Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You might be a redneck if.....

your standard ole' Old Navy tank top now fits more like.......




a sports bra!



or you could just be 32 weeks pregnant!

And you might be a redneck if you had to ice your left hand down for 30 minutes last night to get your wedding rings off! Then have your darling husband tell you you aren't allowed to put them on again.

And you might just be really unlucky to have gestational carpal tunnel syndrome. My left hand just really had a bad day yesterday. Even with the wrist brace on, I woke up in excruciating pain last night at about 2:30. My left hand was numb, tingling and on fire. So I got up went to the kitchen and got some water so I could take some tylenol. Then I decided to turn the light on and read a book while we iced my left hand down. I finally turned the light off again at about 4 am. Poor John.

No comments: