Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

34 Week Doctor Appointment

The appointment today was pretty uneventful. I did see the last doctor in the practice that I had not seen yet and I liked her alot. Heard the heart beat!! Doctor did notice what I believe to be severe swelling in my feet and hands but she wasn't overly concerned with it. I am. When you have to wear old Rainbow flip flops to view an $8.9 million dollar house that Arthur Blank owns on Tuxedo you would be concerned too. And after measuring my stomach, I am back to measuring on track for 34 weeks. So no ultrasound scheduled for the 36 week appointment. Boo, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Sweet Pea again. So, on May 4 (May, May, May!!!!!) we will go back for our 36 week appointment where they will check for any dialating and do the Group B strep test.


After the doctor's office, I stopped by the Lactation Center at Piedmont to get some clarification on breast pumps. I am more confused now than before I got there. It has been narrowed down between a Medela and an Ameda. This is the last big purchase that has yet to be made and I would love to mark it off the list.



Heading north on Peachtree, I stopped by Peachtree Battle and hit up the new Zoe's Kitchen. I was not dissappointed. Pimento Cheese sandwich with the pasta salad on the side. I will be going back, soon.



And while I was in Peachtree Battle, I might as well stop by Savor and pick up some of the sour cream (loaded baked potato) potato salad. Can I get a fork with that? Thanks.




On another note, I am really enjoying drinking Arnold Palmers right now. So much so I made a special stop at Publix just for a gallon of diet sweet tea and lemonade. And I am NOT an iced tea drinker at all.


Who knew this product was available? Not me and think I will just keep making my own!







And 2 new flavors of Haagen-Daaz to add to the line-up:






Less than 40 days to go.....I think I hear angels singing somewhere.

3 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Medela...double electric- my opinion

lnichols said...

medela freestyle- is my vote

Lindsay said...

Medela pump in style is what I chose, but the freestyle is the way to go...or so I hear.