Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fast Forward...

two years and add brown hair!

That is what we felt like when Miss Laurel Davis (23 months) came for a visit over the weekend.

She is such a cutie and so well behaved but SHE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

We got a glimpse of what our life will be like in two years when Fannie Bradley will be the same age and taking over the house. Well, she has already done that!

I was more exhausted watching Laurel for 45 minutes than I have been with FB!



































Thanks for a fun visit and a yummy dinner Davis Family!

1 comment:

Kelley Davis said...

Oh my, she was everywhere - I think she played with all of FB's things - I didn't even realize she was in the nursery! No worries though FB is a dream and will be in two years. Thank you for having Laurel over - she loved being with y'all and FB and Sundance and Butch....Love to y'all, Kelley, Laurel and JD