Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fannie Bradley's First Boyfriend

Last Friday, FB and I went to visit Adrienne and Baby Stuart for a Cafe at Pharr take out lunch date!



It was so great to get these two babies together as they share the same birthday!

Just when I thought FB was finally putting on some weight, I picked up Stuart and he feels so much heavier than FB! She is just long and lean. I can't wait to see what her stats are at her one month appointment with the pediatrician on Monday.

It will be fun to watch these two May 19th babies grow up!

Oh and from what I hear, Roe Williams may be jealous that Stuart got the first date with Miss Fannie Bradley. ;)

1 comment:

Lindsay and Roe said...

Roe Williams is very upset that Stuart got the first date...Dang daycare virus! We can't wait to get together once FB has a little bit more immunity to bad ole boys! It was great to see y'all last night!!