Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fannie's First Art Work

I had Bible Study again this morning which means that FB headed to the nursery. It went better than the last week did but it still wasn't pretty to begin with. When I went down to check on her half way through, she was in the hallway playing with a nursery volunteer, by herself, one-on-one, but she was happy! By the end of the morning, they had moved her from the baby room to the big kids room. They think she was bored with the babies.



They do arts and crafts in the big kids room so low and behold, my baby did her first ever artwork. So classic. Gotta love the Bingo and Good Work stickers. I am sure this was a sight in the making since she prefers to eat crayons rather than color with them.



This is not a great picture but I was so excited I just had to take one so it was taken with my phone on the tailgate of my car!

No comments: