Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weebles

Fannie and I stayed at the Hinson's until 2:00 today and from there we went to visit Grandmommie. Fannie lunched and napped. We left there at 5:30 and stopped by Target on the way home, since Daddy wasn't going to get back from Camilla until 8:30, I thought it would help to waste an hour at Target.

While perusing the toy section (FB is completely bored with all of her toys), I stumbled across WEEBLES!!!!!! We had Weebles growing up. I was so happy to accidentally find them, they are so classic, which I love!




So we went home with the Weebles Sport Pack.



So Daddy gets home from Camilla and after kissing his girls hello, walks through the living room and while stepping over the new toy which are undoubtedly in the middle of the floor, says "FB got Weebles." I about fell out of the chair. I am super impressed he came up with proper name so quickly, way to go Daddy! He too had them growing up!



So now I am slightly obsessed with Weebles and might have just spent the last 20 minutes looking at them online. All in the name of Fannie Bradley.

No comments: