Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meadowbrook Playgroup

We had our neighborhood playgroup this afternoon and it was CRAZY. With 13 children running around, it resembled the Romper Room. The Coles hosted and they have all sorts of fun things at their house, i.e. girl toys galore, blow up houses, and dress up clothes!









Fannie Bradley and Mary Clayton







Emilie, Avery and Stuart








The older kids: Wells and Avery







Michael got a hold of Fannie B's snack trap and went to town!




This is the look I get all day, her pointing to me, wanting me, saying mama, so I pick her up. It won't happen forever so I am taking advantage of the opportunity.








9 month old Michael going to town with the snacks, he is so happy






Walker found one of the Coles' girls hats, too funny





Thanks for hosting Joy, Avery and Margaret!




No comments: