Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Topsail ~ Day 5

FRIDAY






Polka Dot Twins










Patriotic Beach Bum







So the next series of pictures need some explaining...On Friday morning, I told everyone that I would like to take a nice family picture that evening. There were lots of groaning and moaning! I had of course been thinking about this shot for months and should have prepared everyone in advance by sending out wardrobe requirements (probably pink and green!) but I didn't. We were all sitting around after breakfast talking about our clothing options for the picture and from the standard white/khaki combo we got to navy and white, which everyone had some form of. Well, I don't think the pics could have turned out any better if we had been planning them for months. I love, love, love them!





The Hinson Family






Our Family


Not the best but some of the others are my all time faves so it makes up for it.






This picture makes me giggle and I just had to share it. Here we are POSING for a picture and John and Fannie B are in their own little world, doing what they do best. Hello, look at the camera please!




(I know my eyes are not fully open)



Aunt Courtney and Uncle Saj






Fannie Bradley with two of the many people who love her the most








Uncle Will and Aunt K.K. (Katherine)










Granddaddy with all three of his children

They didn't plan on all wearing blue shirts but I loved how it turned out







Hinson Blood





Fannie realizing she is related to these people, ha ha!



Beautiful Baby with her Beautiful Grandmother






There are simply no words worthy enough to describe this picture

In the Top 5 of All Time Favorite FB photos




FB and Daddy





My Heart x 2

I love me some blue eyes











These three could live on a desserted island together and be happy! Ha, ha!


Just kidding, not really.






Mommy and her baby girl

I am usually behind the camera. I really need to work on that.





My Heart x 1








1 comment:

Kate said...

Kyle, what a beautiful little girl!! and family :)