Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Topsail ~ Day 3

WEDNESDAY








Another beautiful day at the beach





monogrammed bathing suit = a must!





a Daddy that resembles Magnum PI = added bonus


Chest hair and all. Oh.My.Word.





So John has been sporting this Detroit Tigers hat for a couple of years now. At first, it really annoyed me. If he's going to wear a Professional Baseball team hat, at least let it be for our home team! But Ty Cobb, famous Detroit player, lived in Augusta next door to John's Grandfather. And they were good friends, so I get it, Detroit Tigers has sentimental meaning to John.



But what I learned on our trip to the beach, was that Magnum also wore a Detriot hat. I about fell out of my chair when Saj informed me of this. I tried to explain to Saj that it was because of Ty Cobb....now I'm not so sure.



























They also share a love for short shorts, but that is another post for another day.










Hanging out in the tidal pool







FB loving the water






FB loving Daddy








Daddy loving FB




Fun with beach toys




























After her nap and a wardrobe change, FB would enjoy the baby pool on the deck, in the shade by now, so no need for lubing up with sunscreen. Worked out great!




















This ball was purchased on the trip, huge hit!









































Oh the hair



Concerned because her buddy is leaving






She didn't take her eyes off of him until he came back!








Aunt Courtney bought Fla-Vor-Ice popsicles




and helped FB eat her first one!



I love how FB guides Courtney's hand with her own


Prune





She loved it, of course





Aunt Courts trying to tell Fannie it was "all done"




Making sure they get every drop




Guess I need to get some for our freezer!






1 comment:

Meg said...

Hilarious! What a fabulous post! If you're a Tom fan, you need to watch the movie "Her Alibi" - Have so much fun at the beach!!