Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Morning, Topsail!



Good morning from Topsail! Our first morning here!



We travelled for 9 hours yesterday, with an hour stop in Augusta to visit John's Great Aunt.

Fannie B did exceptionally well, with the help of this little gem.


I always thought I would NEVER have a dvd player in our car for our little ones. Never say never. The entire trip she only watched 2 of her Little Einstein shows so that is not too excessive and she did so great!

FB is not starving for attention here, in case anyone was worried! She is being over loved by all of her aunts, uncles and grandparents!

** Years ago for Christmas, John gave me a Flip Video camera. It has been missing for about a year and I don't usually loose things. Well, while packing for the beach, John was cleaning out/organizing our laptop case and the Flip camera was in there! We realized that it has been in there since we took the laptop to Piedmont to have the baby! So glad we found it! It is just so easy to use and upload videos, and so portable! **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you fannie and parnts for thinking of me. I love the video and the kiss. Kisses back to all of you!
Grandmommie

lnichols said...

ok, so I was watching the video and Emmie looked at the screen and started saying "there's Fannie, there's Fannie!" Too much. Hope you guys have fun.