Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!






Happy Easter from our Family to Yours!






These pictures wouldn't be complete without the full background behind them....

These were taken a few weeks ago at the Limetree in Vinings. They had a professional photographer there with a real live bunny rabbit as a prop. Super! I love a good photo opp! So after that bottom picture was taken we got brave and put the bunny in the basket with FB. She did great with the bunny, touching it very softly, etc. Well, she was tired and over it so when I went to pick up FB out of the basket, the real live bunny had relieved itself all over FB, her brand new Easter dress and the brand new Easter basket. We caused a scene for sure. Rabbit urine looks like lemon lime gatorade, it is neon! The photographer and his assistants were horrified to say the least and were so concerned about the baby. Forget the baby, I knew she would clean off! I was worried about that beautiful smocked Easter dress that she needs to wear again. Ha! So we quickly stripped the dress off of the baby and I went and threw it in the sink at Limetree to soak it. I wasn't as concerned about the basket and basket liner. Good thing I had an emergency outfit in the diaper bag too!


Classic. Just another day!!






No comments: