Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Playgroup

Britt and Baby Henry hosted our Easter Bunny Playgroup today.



It was such a beautiful warm day!









I know you!









Now for the infamous group picture.



From left to right:


Palmer, Fannie, Eleanor, Mallie, Grace, Henry, Wyatt, Wilkes, Carter & Michael




I just noticed that the girls were all together, that was not planned!


Palmer who was sitting next to Fannie started crying.








So of course, Fannie started crying.







I have heard that babies become sympathetic for other babies when they start crying...maybe that is what happens? Or it scares her?



Fannie & Eleanor







Palmer, Fannie & Eleanor





And then it spreads like wild fire.











Look at how red her face was getting...






When she started foaming at the mouth and drooling I decided I better scoop her up.



Look at that face. She was so not happy with me. Yikes. I am scared.





Happy April!


This is the last month of Fannie's First Months. Get it?









1 comment:

Caroline said...

that last picture is awe. some.