Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Kyle and John


UGA vs. South Carolina


September 10, 2005



In honor of the football season that is fast approaching.....


Yesterday, our mailman rang the door bell and sometimes he does that and just leaves the mail (and package) at the front door but this time I noticed he was not walking back down the stairs to his truck. So I opened the door and with a smile on his face he announced, "football tickets." Poor man had a long day in Meadowbrook going door to door!


I am really looking forward to football season this year. I only attended one game in Athens last year due to a) mock-tails aren't that tasty and b) being prego because morning sickness + tailgating in 90 degree heat = legal torture


So this season I am ready to hit North Campus and for us to take our best creation yet, Miss Fannie Bradley. We have been working on her game day wardrobe and you won't be dissapointed. I can't wait for her to step foot on her future college campus. I can't wait to show her the Phi Mu house. I can't wait for her to call the Dawgs for the first time in Sanford Stadium. This list could go on and on.....Glory, glory to old Georgia!

No comments: