Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the Eve of our 20 Week/Gender Ultrasound....

I had my new group of Junior League Provisionals over for dinner. One of my provisionals has a 3 year old little boy. She was told she was having a GIRL. Custom bedding (=non-returnable) ordered for a little girl. Baby showers for a little girl. Clothes for a little girl. Quite possibly Kyle's worst nightmare. So, Sweet Baby Hinson, you will still remain an "it" for another 20 weeks but be loved all the same and more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should just buy Pottery Barn bedding and keep my receipts :)

Anne Pearce said...

Booooo! How often does that really happen?!?

Love,
Bitter Godmomma

P.S. I'm only bitter because I'm not good at waiting and I want to buy things for the little squishy.