Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

He's home! He's Home!

On Monday morning we woke Fannie Bradley up at 6:30 am, a good 2-3 hours before the normal start of her day, picked up my mom and headed to the airport to surprise my dad who was coming home after 5 weeks in Africa.





Waiting! Such a happy happy baby.







Here he comes!!!!!!!!!

(I was manning the video camera. I was so excited. I flipped out the little screen and started filming everything. Our happy reunion. I never hit the record button. Ha Ha! Really not a big deal in the big scheme of things. I've learned alot since May 19.)







Doesn't he look AWESOME?!?!








Granddad Joe and his baby girl....he comments on her cheeks!
(Please note me with the video camera {not} getting all the good stuff)




Fannie B could not take her eyes off him.





Fannie, look at mommy. Good girl.



So glad you are back home, Dad!





No comments: