Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear Aunt Summer,


I just wanted to let you know....

that my second tooth broke through today.

My Grandmommy Nancy found it tonight when she was babysitting while my Mommy and Daddy were out to dinner at Woodfire Grill with Aunt Courtney, Uncle Saj, Angie and Granddaddy. Courtney and Saj got us reservations there because their favorite contenstant on Top Chef, Kevin Gillespie, is the Executive Chef. And he was actually there!

Back to my tooth...so I know how much you love teeth and since you probably never hear about them at home, I thought I would tell you about mine. Maybe one day, Uncle Jason will be my dentist. Aunt Leslie lives alot closer but Uncle Jason is still special.

I hope my Mommy gets back to her regular blogging routine so you don't have to look at this tooth for 10 days!

Love you Aunt Sums!

Fannie Bradley


No comments: