Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Back to Blogging!

Well, it has been over two months since I last updated. Honestly, it was a much welcomed and needed little break but I am starting to get the itch to start posting again. It felt good to "unplug"(a little) and spend more quality time with my favorite two people. There have been so many fun fall things that have happened the past two months, with lots of great pictures to go along. So instead of falling behind any further, I am going to pick up from today and hope that in any free time (yeah right) I can go back and post about the past two months.


2 Years

Beginning of MOPS

8 Years

UGA vs Colorado Party

Papa Joe leaves for Africa

Mary Clayton's 1st Birthday Party

Fannie & Ford go for a walk - Memorial Park

Julia's 2nd Birthday Party

Trip to Waynesville, NC

Aunt Courtney goes to Music Class

Halloween Playgroup

Pumpkin Patch with Aunt Courtney

Meadowbrook Halloween Parade

Trick or Treating

Papa Joe returns from Africa

Daddy-Daughter Double Date to the UGA vs. Idaho State Game

Caroline Kimel's Christening

Fannie's First Trip to the Aquarium


We started decorating for Christmas over the weekend. I have never ever decorated this early before. BUT, the Meadowbrook Moms are coming over on December 1 so we are trying to get everything decorated and ready. I am glad to have the deadline though so we can enjoy the season for longer. Christmas is going to be amazing this year with Fannie Bradley. She is just going to love it all. We can't wait to share this special time with her. She is obsessed with my nice nativity scene that I put out yesterday. (Mary has been named Mama and Joseph has been named Dada, go figure, which is true but I am trying to explain to her that those are Baby Jesus' Mama and Dada and not me and John, ha ha!) So considering that it is breakable I got out her cute little wooden one that she can play with. Well, that lasted for about 5 seconds then she went back to the my nice one. Of course!


Without further ado, let the blogging resume!


I hope we haven't lost all of Fannie's Fans!
Y'all come back now, ya hear?



3 comments:

The Denbow Family said...

So glad you are back....we've missed you!!!!

Wrenda Crain said...

Praises & Rejoicing that the blog is back. We've all been in withdrawal but much in prayer for your precious family. Kyle, you are a very tender hearted, creative, energetic, vivacious Mom & the Lord has & will continue to bless you all with His tender loving kindness, mercy & Peace. You & Fannie got the best of your Mom & Papa Joe: great thick hair & the sweetest friend one could ever hope for !!!
Blessings, Wrenda Crain

Emily Zavitz said...

Thank goodness! I've missed blurking on your adorable family! God bless!