Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Dinner with Fannie's Friends

The Denbow, Hinson, Nichols and Mann Families got together for dinner tonight with all of the babies. We ate at Three Dollar Cafe right by our neighborhood, it was loud, hot and chaotic, yet fun!






We went outside to take some group photos. FB was chewing on a piece of celery so I just let her keep it, I am learning to pick my battles! I am sure it felt good on her gums too. And it matched her outfit. ha ha!








The Mommy Shot


Lindsey and Emmie (17.5) months), Kelly and Elsie (6.5 months), Kyle and FB (13 months) and Lisa and Thatcher (9 months)





Now it was Daddy's turn












The Daddy Shot




This picture cracks me up ~ Priceless!



Scott and Elsie, John and FB, Brent and Emmie and McIvor and Thatcher






So glad we could squeeze this dinner in before Miss Anabelle Nichols arrives, on or before July 7!


1 comment:

lnichols said...

I look Gigantic! fun pics