Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

OH.MY.GOSH.

OH










MY










GOSH




I can't believe the year of my birth is over!






Hey y'all, it's me, Fannie B.

Well, the year of my birth is almost over. I can't believe it. It has been such an awesome year. I can't believe I have been around for over 7 months. Pretty cool. But 2010 is going to be so great too. I keep hearing something about a Christening, Easter Egg Hunt and 1st Birthday Party. I can't wait!



My mommy has alot of blogging to do, this is what she owes y'all:


First Sippy Cup Experience


Georgia Bowl Game


Christmas


Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve Eve


Random December Pics


Washington Trip ~ November


Waynesville Trip ~ October


St. Simons Trip~ September



She keeps threatening she is going to go check into a hotel, take some wine and just sit there and blog. I keep hoping she goes and leaves me with Daddy. It's no secret, he is my favorite. I am a good actress and act all sweet to Mommy all day giving her hugs and kisses but when Dada gets home, I am one happy girl!

Well, I gotta go to sleep now. We have 2 parties to go to tomorrow and munchkins are invited. Woo Hoo!



Happy New Year!


Happy

New Decade!




My aunt Courtney took these pics of me over Thanksgiving and just sent them to my Mommy. Pretty funny! I am such a diva.

No comments: