Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Best Ever

In my opinion, America witnessed BY FAR, the best Rose Ceremony and rejection limo ride, EVER. In the history of all of the Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons and I have watched all of them, last's nights was the BEST!!!! Not even the most dramatic rose ceremony, just the best and most entertaining. It was so good, I had to rewind the TV several times to watch Wes' performance and was laughing so loud I woke Fannie Bradley up.


I know this blog is about our family, especially FB, but this was too good to pass up. She needs to know that the best rose ceremony ever was on the eve of her 7 week birthday.







Adios Wes.


Lo Siento John.




2 comments:

Lindsay and Roe said...

Totally agree! I wish that I had Tivo so that I could have watched it over and over!

Anonymous said...

i hate him. do you read ihategreenbeans.com?

if you don't, you should!
p.s. FB is a doll!! :)

-shannon lewis